6al Ignition Control Box
MSD IGNITION | Part# MSD-6425
IGNITION BOX, DIGITAL 6AL, BUILT IN REV LIMITER, RED,
The wiring of the Digital 6AL is routed out one end of the unit through a sealed and locking connector. This eases installation and keeps your wiring looking neat and clean. The rev limiter of the 6AL is located right on top of the housing for easy access to the two rotary dials to set the limit in 100 rpm increments.
Inside the Digital 6AL you’ll find a microprocessor that monitors and controls every firing and rev limit. The circuits are updated with efficient components that help the ignition produce more power while drawing less current! In fact, the Digital 6AL delivers over 530 volts to the coil with up to 135mJ of spark energy for every firing! Increased output combined with MSD’s proven multiple spark series is a win-win situation!
The Digital 6AL is supplied with the wiring harness and the components you’ll need for installation. The 6AL is also supplied with vibration mounts. Both ignitions are compatible on 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines with 12-volt, negative ground electrical systems. They’ll accept trigger inputs from breaker points, amplifiers and magnetic pickups.
- High output with 530 volts and 135mJ of spark energy
- Efficient components use less current to produce more power
- Set an rpm limit with two rotary dials in 100 rpm increments
- Built-in LED for system checks
- All wires exit through a locked, sealed connector
- Compatible with 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines