Distributor Gear Steel .468in 5.0l Carbu
MSD IGNITION | Part# MSD-85833
Order now only 1 in stock
Distributor Gear, Iron, NON-EFI 302 With Roller Cam .468 I.d. - Gear Is Ductile Iron, Micro Polished And Melonite QPQ Coated For Reduced Wear, Friction And Initial BREAK-IN
A distributor’s performance is only as good as its drive gear. MSD Performance has put a great deal of effort into researching and testing a variety of metallurgical compositions, heat treating and coatings to provide you with a durable, accurate and strong distributor gear. MSD engineers have built test fixtures and spent hundreds of hours testing and evaluating the metallurgy of our gears. The result is a special alloy gear that is treated to a low-friction coating process. To you this means long life, an easy break-in period and reliable performance!
- Increased outer hardened layer thickness (RC 55-60) .
- Micro polished surface for smooth contact.
- Melonite QPQ coated reduces friction and initial wear.
- Interstitial carbide concentration improves wear resistance and
· Ignition & Electrical » Distributor Accessories