Crank Trigger Dist. Ford 351C-460
MSD IGNITION | Part# MSD-8569
Order now only 2 in stock
Pro Billet Crank Trigger Distributor, Ford 351c, 351m, 400, 429, 460, Comes With Bronze Gear.
These distributors have a low-profile cap assembly to clear busy intake set-ups and are topped with MSD’s new Rynite-molded Ford-style cap and wire retainer. The low design is accomplished because the only thing under the cap is a rotor! These distributors don’t have an advance assembly or pick-up so they must be used with a Crank Trigger. Since these distributors are designed for racing applications, a ball bearing is pressed into the housing to guide the polished steel shaft. Each distributor is supplied with a bronze gear.
- Designed to fit low in the block for racing applications with sheet metal intake manifold combinations
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base
- Polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating for friction reduction
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with large diameter HEI style distributor cap and rotor
- Supplied with bronze gear